Under these unusual and unprecedented conditions, Cedarview Management is reviewing policies daily to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, residents, tenants, partners and clients.
Our Management and Leasing Offices are open for “virtual” interaction via phone, email, video-conference.
Our Management / Leasing Office entry vestibule is open for residents to pick-up packages, and for prospective, future residents to meet ahead of a leasing tour.
Protocol (limited users, facemasks) is on signage at the entry of all amenities. Please follow for the safety and well-being of all.
For the health and safety of all, we ask that you please follow SOCIAL DISTANCING protocols.
- Maintenance requests will be handled on a case by case basis. If our team chooses to not enter your apartment to complete a request, you will be notified. Please let us know if you are ill, experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been around anyone who has been sick, has been experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We have protocol in place to enter your home – gloves, hand sanitizer, distancing – to protect our staff and you from potential transmission;
- Any resident not abiding by the safety protocols on common area amenities may have their amenity privileges suspended or permanently revoked;
- All Lease contracts are in full force and effect. If you wish to advertise your home for sublet, please visit the subleasing section on our website.
- Please do not disconnect your electric and other utilities that are mandatory per your Lease. You must keep mandatory utilities in your name for the duration of your lease term.
- We are here to help. Please call our office @ 812.339.8777, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a maintenance request via your online portal.
If you are unable to pay all or a portion of your rent, please contact our office immediately. We can work with you on payments.
Prospective Residents & Visitors
- We are offering LIVE VIDEO (FaceTime, WhatsApp) tours and eLeasing.
- Visit our YouTube Page for videos of many of our apartments!
- In person tours are on a case by case basis.
- If you are touring in person, we will meet you at our leasing office door to let you into the entry vestibule;
- You will complete an application, we will make a copy of your government issued ID (driver license) and then go on the tour;
- To limit exposure, we are limiting tours to 2 or 3 apartments / homes per tour.
- Please note, we will be using best practices for these tours and ask that you practice Social Distancing during your tour.
We continue to monitor recommendations from Federal, State, and local health entities and will make adjustments to our policies accordingly.