Under these unusual and unprecedented conditions, Cedarview Management is reviewing policies daily to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, tenants, partners and clients.
Our Management and Leasing Offices are open for “virtual” interaction via phone, email, video-conference.
All common amenities (clubhouses, fitness centers, sky lounges, billiard rooms, etc) have been closed.
For the health and safety of all, we ask that you please follow SOCIAL DISTANCING protocols.
- Maintenance requests will be handled on a case by case basis. If our team chooses to not enter your apartment to complete a request, you will be notified. Please let us know if you are ill, experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been around anyone who has been sick, has been experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We have protocol in place to enter your home – gloves, hand sanitizer, booties – to protect our staff and you from potential transmission;
- If a package is delivered outside of your door, we will open the door just enough to place the package immediately inside, but we will not enter your home
- All Lease contracts are in full force and effect. If you wish to advertise your home for sublet, please visit the subleasing section on our website.
- Please do not disconnect your electric and other utilities that are mandatory per your Lease. You must keep mandatory utilities in your name for the duration of your lease term.
- We are here to help. Please call our office @ 812.339.8777, email email@example.com or submit a maintenance request via your online portal. So far, we have had requests to take out garbage for residents who are not returning, loaned keys to movers, locked entry doors, forwarded packages received in the office, locked windows, closed blinds, checked on the heating / cooling settings… We are here for you!
If you are unable to pay all or a portion of your rent, please contact our office immediately. We can work with you on payments.
Prospective Residents & Visitors
- We are offering LIVE VIDEO (FaceTime, WhatsApp) tours and eLeasing.
- Visit our YouTube Page for videos of many of our apartments!
- In person tours are on a case by case basis.
- If you are touring in person, we will meet you at our leasing office door to let you into our office;
- You will complete an application and then go on the tour;
- Please note, we will be using best practices for these tours and practicing Social Distancing during your tour.
We continue to monitor recommendations from Federal, State, and local health entities and will make adjustments to our policies accordingly.